Special Kids Special Families is now offering Behavioral Health Services! We are happy to announce that in 2019, we have been approved to offer Behavioral Health Services through the RAE (Regional Accountable Entities). We offer counseling and specialized therapy to change behaviors, thoughts, emotions and how people see and understand situations. Our behavioral health team will consider your physical, behavioral and emotional aspects of your health and help determine a course of action that is best for you.
Age specific therapy and evaluation is applied to patients. We offer this service to ages 4 through adulthood.
NEW! For a limited time (through the COVID-19 health crisis), SKSF is offering no cost Behavioral Health Services to Seniors!
In addition, we service the following counties via TELEHEALTH:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diagnostic Clinical Evaluation
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Case Management
- Mental Health Screening
- Psychoeducational Group
- Respite (in-home, out of home, overnight)
- Home Based Intervention Services
- Co-occurring Treatment (mental health/substance use)
Call or email to schedule an appointment or request additional information:
Maria Berger, MBA, LPC, CAC III
Behavioral Health Clinician
Services offered in
English & Spanish
- Sliding Fee Scale
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express (processed through Paypal or SQUARE)
- No cost for seniors (for a limited time only through the COVID-19 health crisis)