The October Kids for ColoradoGives campaign is here sparking the joy of giving in young donors!
- Be a KID for ColoradoGives – this special website was created just for you: https://www.coloradogives.org/kidsfor/
- Support Special Kids Special Families and be a supporter of other kids with disabilities and special needs.
- What kind of giver are YOU? Take the quiz to find out – you’ll get a badge to color and display.
- Enjoy the experience of giving in a fun and safe environment.
- Give with your child and open the doorway to introduce the next generation of givers to philanthropy.
- Visit the site with your child to match his/her own interests to giving – check out Special Kids Special Families to help support kids with disabilities
- Support a Kid for ColoradoGives! Purchase a GIVING E-CARD to get started – click here for more information
- Community First Foundation is giving away 10 cash prizes to participating nonprofits each worth $500. Each time SKSF receives a donation from 10/1-10/31/17, we will automatically be entered into the drawing pool for a chance to win!
Help generate support and funds for Special Kids Special Families!